Pages

Another Rainy Sunday

I guess better it rains today than yesterday. One of my best friends was at an outdoor wedding yesterday, and Jess and some of his friends went to the race at Nashville Speedway last night. So they all got to attend the events without getting rained on.

And it didn't rain today until Jonathan got all the groceries in from the car. Good again!

I got a new notebook while we were at the store, or maybe I should say a 3-ring binder. I needed a bigger one for my paperwork on websites. This one is soooooo cool. It's the kind with pockets you can slide a paper into on the front and on the back and even on the end, so you can put something in there to be able to tell what's inside the notebook.

But considering the eye-popping electric blue color of this binder, I don't think I'm going to have any trouble picking it out from the others when I need it!

Got to admit, that's my favorite aisle... binders, paper, pens and pencils... better than jewelry! The only real competition is a book store. Good thing I don't get to one very often, ha!

So I don't fit the "typical" female profile and want to shop for clothes and jewelry. Give me office stuff and I'm a happy camper. But lest you think I'm a cheap date... I'm mighty fond of digital cameras and computer stuff too. However, they're not on the shopping list very often, whereas I can buy a new pen or binder almost any time!

It's good to enjoy the little things in life!

0 comments: