Pages

One Short Trip!

Last week I was in Florida for a short time. I wanted to go down and see Ellie with my own two eyes and check out how she was doing after her surgery. And of course, that meant I got to see Richard and Chrystie also!

There are 3 bedrooms on the 3rd floor of the townhouse they're renting. From the room I was staying in, I could walk out on the balcony and see the clubhouse and pool area. It looked pretty neat at night.


One day we walked over there to check it out. It's a long jaunt for Ellie, but she does well! Sometimes she likes someone to walk beside her though, and this time she wanted her Dad.


Ellie has a little toy computer she loves to play on. She liked for me to sit beside her and type on my laptop while she typed on hers. She would tell me to type her name, or Daddy or Mommy.


One day Richard got a picture of us playing. It's one of those weird and wonderful pictures!

You know, I'm weird, Ellie's wonderful!

It was brief, but fun to see them. I'll be going back in a few weeks since I have a seminar to attend in Orlando in March, then Jess and I are driving down in April to see both them and the Sanfords and Randy too.

Fun times!

0 comments: