Pages

Traveling AGAIN…

Be careful what you wish for…. I’m sure you’ve heard that adage. So I was tired of hanging around home all the time, and wanted some time away.

Wow! Did I get THAT wish!!!

Seems like it’s been one thing after another lately. And I’m thrilled to be able to go places, but it would be nice to have a little more time in-between to think about where I’ve been, and get a little more rest.

I know, I know, never satisfied.

So here we are in Gatlinburg, all set to enjoy the Smoky Mountains.

We’re in a neat little round house. Yes, it’s really round, at least it’s about 8’ sections connected together in as round a shape as possible. There’s a little kitchen and dining area when you walk in, with a fireplace in the middle and living area to the left. In back there are two bedrooms with a full bathroom in-between.

Downstairs there’s a game room with a pool table, tv, and game table. There’s also a half-bath with a washer and dryer.

It’s a neat little set-up. Jonathan and Jess have decided it would make a great bachelor pad, or be nice for a couple.

But anyway, the point is, we’re traveling again. I still haven’t managed to find time to get through all the pictures from Alaska. Then we went to Georgia for me to go to the clinic, and I was kind of out of it for a while after that. Then we went to the Fiddler’s Convention last Friday, and I have some mini-movies from that I want to upload to You Tube. And now we’re in Gatlinburg, TN. Later this month we’ll have company, then soon after that I go back to Georgia for my second clinic visit, then over Thanksgiving we’ll be in Florida.

Well, I certainly can’t complain about a lack of travel these days!

0 comments: