Pages

Here we are in Marietta

Georgia, that is! Having grown up close to Marietta, Ohio, that’s obviously the first place I think of when someone says “Marietta.” But tonight we are indeed in Marietta, GEORGIA.

Why? After a long hiatus where I didn’t bother to try to do anything new for the pain problems – being totally sick of nothing helping, I decided to give it another shot, and at least try to do something for the fibromyalgia.

This clinic interests me because it has more of an unconventional approach. They say, “Our treatment approach begins with testing for hormonal imbalances, immune deficiencies, thyroid and adrenal dysfunction, and underlying mitochondrial dysfunction. We treat the underlying causes of your condition rather than just masking your symptoms with medications.”

I guess if nothing they do helps, it’ll just be another waste of time and money, which has pretty much been the usual. If it helps at all, that’ll be a first!

It should be interesting.

4 comments:

I'm praying too! Now I have TWO mom's who have gone to this clinic! Did I ever tell you that my mom went to the one in Dallas a few times? I'm pretty sure it helped her too (nothing miraculous, but definitely helped, especially with her sleeping). So, I will pray they help YOU too!

 

I'm glad you continue in your quest for help. This does sound good. I will pray, too, that you will find the answers there.

 

Thank you ladies for all your prayers. I hate to think what the day would have been like without them!