Pages

My Days Are All Mixed Up

As in, I'm having trouble keeping track of what day of the week it is. We've done some different things and our routine is out of whack.

We left Tuesday night and went to Georgia, and drove back Wednesday afternoon. Then Jess went back to work yesterday. He already knew he had work as a couple of different guys called about jobs while we were in Georgia.

Unfortunately, he's feeling a little under the weather right now with a cold or something. We'd thought about shearing llamas tomorrow, but that's not going to happen.

It's not just that Jess isn't feeling well either. We've got to take the rental car back down to Huntsville and turn it in. Tomorrow is the last day the insurance will pay for it.

Never mind that we do NOT have the money yet for our totaled car. Once they make an offer, the rental car disappears. That doesn't seem to be quite right to me. Especially when we thought we had 30 days to use the rental. Oh well, at least we still have the truck to drive.

As for me, I have some glorious colored bruises appearing on my arms from all the needling.


Just call me princess, because I'm decorated with the royal color purple. And by the way, did you know it's hard to hold a camera in one hand and take a picture of your inner forearm? Just so ya know.

I'm trying to get into the routine of taking the supplements I need to take, and other changes I need to make.

But my days are just all mixed up and I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.

3 comments:

Oh, boy, you really got nailed!
Does this happen every time?! I hope you can find the right formula for yourself.

 

Wow! That's some colorful bruises! Up your Vit C and take some arnica, girlfriend. Yowza!

I hope you're able to get back into the swing of things soon. I know how you feel. It seems to happen in between seasons for me, and when too much is happening all at once and I get overwhelmed.

Be kind to yourself :)

~Lisa

 

Yes, I'm afraid it happens every time the medical people need to draw blood or start an IV. My veins don't cooperate.

Thanks for the kind thoughts Linda and Lisa!