Pages

TOTAL

And the word of the day is.... TOTAL.

We sheared sheep today. There are only 4 now, but it was TOTAL frustration. We're not exactly the best shearers in the world and bending over to do the job is a killer on your back.

We didn't do the llamas. We were all pretty done in by the time we finished the sheep. In fact, my body is a TOTAL wreck. After we finished with the sheep about 1p.m., I came inside and crashed. I managed a shower and lunch and then I laid on the couch the rest of the afternoon.

Jess went up to the body shop to take them the new rims for the car. Well, as it turns out, the car won't be needing the rims. The guy there told Jess the insurance says they're going to TOTAL the car.

Jess hasn't talked to the insurance people yet, but it looks like our next chore is going to be looking for a new vehicle. Not exactly in our plans, and rather a TOTAL bummer that all of a sudden we've got to be worrying about getting a new car.

And there's new tires on the wrecked car, barely used - what a TOTAL waste.

Although Jess was surprised there was that much damage, I wasn't quite so much. I've been a little concerned all along what damage they might find when they looked underneath the car, especially after Jess told me about his bumpy ride over the curb and into the ditch. It doesn't take long for damages to add up far enough to TOTAL a car - a quarter panel, a bumper, air conditioner - I don't remember what all, but it was enough to make up over 2/3rds the value of the car.

TOTAL chaos around here, as usual.

0 comments: