Pages

A Little Behind

Okay, so I’m a LOT behind. As usual! (And my, wouldn’t I just love to have a little behind . . . )

I cannot believe that it’s only about a week until Thanksgiving. CAN. NOT!!!! You know what that means, don’t you? If it’s almost Thanksgiving, Christmas can’t be far behind, and then New Years, and there we are in 2010 and time just keeps whizzing by!

And so I just try to make the most of each day. That’s all any of us can do. I know that sounds trite, but as with most trite sayings, it also happens to be true.

I’d love to be able to make MORE of each day. I’m working on my health so I can hopefully gain more usable hours in the day. But there’s too much of the “gonna get worse before you get better” thing. Man, I am sooooo tired of that! Make one thing better, make another worse, or ever worser, create a whole new problem. What’s with that?

However, all things considered I feel extremely blessed. That’s something to think of with THANKSgiving coming up. However much I might whine and complain, we DO have income, we DO have a roof over our heads, we DO have food on the table, and on and on. We get so used to the land of plenty here, that we sometimes forget how much we have compared to a lot of other people.

I need to remember.

0 comments: