Pages

Think These Little Girls Are Related?

So what do you think? Do these little girls look related? I'm sure I'm more than a tad biased, but I think they do!

Of course, the right half of the picture is a recent vintage photo of our sweet Miss Ellie. But once in a while I see a picture of her, and it reminds me of another little girl from long, LONG ago (okay, you can quit snickering and making wisecracks about the Stone Age).

Cause yeah, the little girl in the left half of the photo is Ellie's Grandma. Both photos taken at around 4-years of age.

Put a pair of glasses on one little girl, and bangs on the other, and I think they'd look even more alike.

And I think that's pretty cool.

5 comments:

*Crosses fingers* Here's hoping you were a GOOD kid :D

 

Well, OF COURSE, I was a GOOD kid! Just think how wonderfully good I am NOW! ;-)

 

You're right--I see a striking resemblance! Both are just adorable!

 

For Ellie's sake, I hope SHE stays cute, ha, ha!

 

She's as beautiful as her Grandma!