Pages

Touring Seattle; "Set Sail for Alaska!"

It takes a long time to sort through the pictures, resize the ones I'm going to use, and make the slideshow, but finally! Here are some more pictures from my trip to Alaska.

This is day 2, which started with me touring the Space Needle and Science-Fiction Museum, and ended with me boarding the Norwegian Pearl and setting sail for Alaska.

Click on the picture above to open the slideshow page, then click the top left picture on that page to start the actual slideshow. Oh! And there are two pages, so when you finish the first, click the arrow > on the top right of the main page to go to the 2nd page.

There are 29 pictures in this group, so if a picture is worth a thousand words, I got really mouthy!!!

1 comments:

Thanks especially for the blue flower pic. That was gorgeous. I also liked the rain drops! (I'd like to see that happening in my yard) RR