Pages

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRYSTIE!!!

Today is another special person's birthday! I didn't get to watch Chrystie grow up, so I don't have lots of pictures of her a child. In fact, here's one of the first pictures I have of her, taken on her first visit here. (I reckon you can figure out who the guys are in the background!)

Before you know it, we were in Canada for a wedding. All too soon they moved from Alabama to Texas, then a year or so after that, Chrystie blessed us with a grandchild!
Chrystie is a great person, wife, mother.... we're so blessed to have her in the family!

She and Richard have their hands full with all their activities - home, work, church, and the extra care Ellie needs since she has Cerebral Palsy. Here's a picture of Chrystie helping Ellie during a therapy session at The Movement Centre.

Before you know it (Lord willing & the creek don't rise, ha!), I'll be in Canada and can wish Chrystie a happy belated birthday in person! But until then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRYSTIE!!!!

1 comments:

Aw, THANKS! I can't wait to get that birthday wish IN PERSON! Whoo hoo!