Pages

The Latest News

First, to report on Dad. I called this morning and he was getting ready to check out. The doctor had already been n and taken the drain out of his neck, and Lynn was there to drive him back to her place, where he'll spend the night. If he feels up to it tomorrow, then he can drive on back to Eureka.

As for me, I changed my gameplan for this week from starting the 90 Day Challenge to finishing up this mess with the wool. Why?

Well, it's like this. When we are shearing sheep, we're outside. No problem. But when I'm working on this wool inside to skirt it (pulling off the wool around the edges that has manure tags or other junk), the smell is BAD. All that poop, urine and dirty sheep smell permeates the room.

When I went in the living room to work on my laptop this morning I discovered my lungs have had enough. They don't like the air quality and burn, my head hurts, and on and on...

So I decided this job needs finished, and finished FAST. I want every bag of wool ready to mail ASAP.

To that end, Jess is taking a day off tomorrow to help me finish. I'm going to go thorugh all the wool first, then start filling orders. I've found it's a big hassle trying to go through what I've got done so far and find the right colors, and if I don't have them, go through bags I haven't done yet to try and find it.

This will be simpler in the long run, and I just want it done before my lungs burn out.

0 comments: