Pages

Ellie's Artwork

The mail carrier brought all kinds of goodies to our house today.

  • A check for the last two boxes of wool sitting in the living room,

  • 2 movies from Netflix,

  • An envelope with tickets for our train ride in WV in October,

  • A padded envelope with some coins Jess is collecting,

  • Three boxes with stuff from Walter Drake - 1 with Spider Spray,

  • Another box with an air deflector for one of the vents,

  • And the last big box had a cheap over the door rack to put on the Bird Door for the parrot's climbing-around fun,

  • Last and bestest, was a package from Ellie for "Sussern Mama".

Big surprise, but I opened it first! It took a while to get the padded envelope open, and get the three (yes, THREE!) stapled-together file folders apart. Inside was a great piece of artwork which now graces my bulletin board between the dining and living room.


This is the first thing I've actually put on the bulletin board. Guess I was just saving it for some "grandkid artwork."

That's the good news. The bad news is that there was a CD in there too, which I have no idea what was on it, but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it. However, never mind it was in one of those plastic cases for CDs, and never mind it had THREE file folders padding it, and never mind that the envelope was one of those padded with the air bubble wrap... somehow the postal service managed to break it right in two.

Bummer.

So for now I'll just enjoy Ellie's artwork. Thanks Ellie! Sussern Mama loves you!

0 comments: