Pages

My Warped Sense Of Humor

I was going through some old files tonight and came across this video I haven't watched in ages. It still cracks me up.

Okay, probably most people won't find this nearly as funny as I do. You probably need to have my peculiar mix of interests to truly appreciate it... but then again, it went viral and spread all over the web a few years ago, so there must be a lot more warped people out there besides me!

The guy who did the video is Gary Brolsma. It's called "Numa Numa Dance" and the song is "Dragostea Din Tea" by the Romanian pop band "O-Zone". I think the video was first seen on Newgrounds in December of 2004.

Come on, watch it once and just see what you think...



... then admit it, watching this guy is a hoot!

And if you don't think it's funny, well okay. But at least I'm not the Lone Ranger here, cause lots of other people liked it so much it not only went viral, but inspired a lot of clones and spin-offs.

And that's my bit of warped humor nostalgia for the day.

0 comments: