Pages

Our Last Night (for now) in West Virginia

We've had a busy time the last few days. Since I'm on a phone line that is about as slow as it can get (no, not even 56 whatever it is), this will be short.

Last Friday we drove to Huntington, WV.

Saturday we went on the train trip.

Sunday we drove up to Washington, WV, to Maria & Scott & Caleb's house. Dad drove down and met us there. We had lunch there, ate supper at Golden Corral, then went on up to Dad's house to stay the night.

Monday we (Jess, Dad & I) drove to Buckhannon, WV, and went to The Wildlife Center. It was cold, but a beautiful sunny day.

It's a good thing we went yesterday, cause when we got up this morning in Buckhannon, it was SNOWING. Yes, snow!

We went to a glass blowing artisan's shop, then headed for home. Jess was driving in some pretty heavy snow at times!

Tomorrow we leave WV and head towards home.

If you've emailed me and haven't heard from me.... hang on, I'll answer later when I have a good connection again!

0 comments: