Pages

What Next?

We're safely home again. It's time to get back in the swing of things here, but right now I have so many things I need/want to do, I'm having trouble deciding what to do next. There's stuff like:

* making calendars,
* catching up on my various blogs,
* catching up on laundry and ironing,
* cleaning out & rearranging my office,
* deal with a couple of crates of apples,
* catching up on emails I got while traveling,
* getting the house ready for some company,
* learning the latest software and getting back to work, and
* uploading several memory sticks of pictures to my computer & sorting through them.

That's just off the top of my head. I know there are more things. It's just choosing what in the world to do first, and then, what's next?

I also need to think about some repairs. I still need to get my newer camera sent in and repaired. I still need to get my desktop computer fixed so I can hear sound. I used to be able to use the laptop for sound, but if it's coming off the internet - like little movies of Ellie at YouTube - I can't watch them right now cause now my laptop needs fixed, too. It won't go to any URL that doesn't have an https instead of just http in front. I've tried researching how to fix it, but so far haven't found the right answer to the problem. Nothing I try works.

That means now I have no sound on any computer. The light is fading in and out on the laptop computer display screen also. This is not good. I already had it replaced once. I backed up files from the laptop last night just in case....

So like I said, "What next?" I probably don't want to know. But I need to get busy and figure out what to DO next, and hope there aren't any more repairs in the "what next?" files for a while!