Pages

Back To Work

At least I’m trying to get back at work!

Taking such a long break definitely has drawbacks. Things I was doing previously without having to think about it, well, now I have to think about again. And of course, I’m also learning new stuff. The plan and software I was using wasn’t just updated, it’s been totally changed.

It’s just going to take me a while to get back in the groove, but I’ll get there.

Of course, at the same time, I’m still working on putting the office back together. Jonathan helped me get a couple of free-standing bookshelves set up today. We still have to pick up some hardware and boards to be able to finish the ones going on the wall. Then comes the really BIG job… moving everything back in.

Jess got a couple of calls yesterday from people anxious for him to do work. Be that as it may, at the very best he won’t be back at work until the 20th. He has to see his doctor again first.

Jonathan is digging out a bunch of stuff to sell to give him some breathing space while he looks for a place to go back to work. He’d like for that to be in California, but who knows how many applicants they had, and how good or bad his chances might be? I’m just praying for God to open the right door.

Back to work. We’re all trying to get back to work.

0 comments: