Pages

Progress

We’ve making progress on many fronts. Maybe not huge leaps and bounds of progress, but still moving forward, so guess that will have to do.

Jess is walking more and more. He’s doing well in therapy. My guess is this coming week will be his last week of therapy. A week from Monday he’ll be at the ortho-surgeon’s office, hoping to be okayed to drive again and quit going to physical therapy.

He’s also slept a little better the last couple of nights, and is also eating more.

Jonathan sold his bow today. We advertised it on a local barter list, then got the wild idea to try Craig’s List. I’ve heard several people talk about it, so although I didn’t figure to get much response from an ad there, I figured why not? It’s free. Unlike eBay, there’s no fees for selling stuff, so all I’d lose was a little time.

I was pleasantly surprised when there ended up being almost immediate response. There were about 5 people who expressed interest, and one guy came out today and bought the bow and accessories. Wow!

As for me, I’m still pushing. I told Jess I need a few clones – one to do the outside work, one to keep the house clean and do laundry, maybe another to do all the cooking, and if I had one to do computer work, guess I’d just sit around and do nothing!

Of course, the reality is I’m doing all those things, and that some days I’m better at getting stuff done than others. But pokey as I might be… I am making progress.

1 comments:

You be careful! Don't go over doing it!