Pages

My Laptop Is Coming!

It's another rainy day here, with all the extra pain that entails, but today I just don't care. I got an email this morning saying my laptop has shipped! In fact, they estimate it to arrive . . . (drum roll please!). . . TOMORROW!!! Wow!

The little netbook is still "in production", but that's okay. I can wait for it, but I'm in desperate need of a laptop! I wiggled and jiggled and tried to get those wires to connect to power my old laptop all weekend without success. I just hope I can get enough juice to it at some point to make sure I've got any data I need off there.

Fortunately, I don't think there's much on it that isn't already backed up to one of the hard drives connected to my desktop computer. I did periodic back ups of "My Documents" from the laptop but it's been a while.

Today I hope to finish up all the calendar stuff. I got the big Ellie calendars done and ordered copies for the Great-Grandpas and us yesterday. It was the last day of their 25% off sale. Even better, I got another 18% off for a multiple sale. Even with the cost of shipping and handling included, the price per calendar was only $16.25 - which I think is decent for such a huge calendar.

I've also got a smaller desktop calendar done with Ellie pics, plus one of flowers, and plan to finish up the one with farm critters today.

Of course, I also need to do some snail mail today. So I've got a lot to get done and the morning is pretty well shot. I'd better get with it, cause I need to get back to work tomorrow!

0 comments: