Pages

Just too cool...

Thinking about my trip to Alaska, and now knowing I can go a day ahead of time to Seattle, I decided to check out what I might like to see while there. If my flights go as scheduled, I should have some time to spare before having to get to the Norwegian Pearl for our cruise. Of course, if they don’t, I won’t have time for any sightseeing while there, but just in case the airlines get it right for a change… I’m looking.

Of course, my first thought is if I’m in Seattle, I can’t miss seeing the Space Needle. Not wanting to gallivant all over town, I decided to check what might be close.

What did I find??? Located in a building at the base of the Space Needle is the first science fiction museum in the world, the Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame.

They have several galleries: Homeworld, Fantastic Voyages, Brave New Worlds, Them!, and the Science Fiction Hall of Fame. From looking at the "Science Fiction Museum’s website", it looks like there are more things to see than I can probably manage in one day.

From the top of the Space Needle, to Brave New Worlds… WOW! On a “Cool Scale” of 1 (not cool) to 10 (Super Cool), a Science Fiction Museum has to rate a 12!

I can’t wait!

1 comments:

tsk, tsk, do I denote a whiff of jealousy? :) & is that any way to talk to your progenitor? I'd say I'll take lots of pics for you, but they don't allow any picture taking in the museum. But I *will* try to have fun!