Pages

Nothing's ever simple...

Maybe I'll get to go to Seattle a day early and maybe I won't.

I called the tour company myself today. This is still one of the "go-betweens", but a little closer go-between than the Group Leader in West Virginia. When I talked to her last week, she said I could call and give the tour company a definite answer in a week or two about leaving early.

What she failed to mention was the fact it would cost me EXTRA to go early. I don't know if she just forgot, or nobody told her that, or what the deal was, but the cruise line definitely charges extra for flying on a different day than they have scheduled.

The big question, of course, is -
HOW MUCH EXTRA???
The answer is - I don't know yet.

The lady at the tour company is supposed to email the cruise lines and ask. She said they usually get back to her within 24 hours, but considering this is Friday, it would probably be Monday before she has an answer.

I can only hope and pray it's not too expensive, because I sure would feel better if I had a little extra time in case of fouled-up connecting flights.

And I really, really want to see the Space Needle & Science Fiction Museum!

0 comments: