Pages

Working out the details...

I got a call from a lady at Grand American Tours today. She had been in touch with the cruise line and got a quote for me to fly out to Seattle a day earlier. It costs extra because they have to pay extra. The cruise line blocks out a lot of seats on disembarkation dates, so they get a better deal. Deviate from the pattern and you can expect to pay more.

However, it wasn’t as bad as I was afraid it might be, and about half the price of flights I could find on my own. I booked it. The extra cost is worth the extra peace of mind. Not to mention it gives me the chance to see the Space Needle and the world’s only Science Fiction Museum. Eat your heart out Sci-Fi Fans!

Once I’d agreed to their deal and we finished our conversation, I got online to check out motels. I’d looked at several previously and knew what ones had the best rates located in the area I needed. There was a nonsmoking room available in a motel not far from the Space Needle. I made a reservation.

I have a cruise booked, flights booked, motel booked… the details are coming together! Whoo whoo!

Too bad I can't reserve some energy and pain-free days.

0 comments: