Pages

Modeling my new apron...

I needed to make some pizza crusts for supper tonight, so I decided it was a good time to try out my new apron. Yes, my new apron! Remember back on New Year’s Day when I was talking about things I missed “from times past”? Full-length aprons were #2 on that list.

Apparently my most excellent friend RR read that and decided to put her also most excellent seamstress skills to work. She made me an apron for my birthday out of material with chickens all over. How cool is that!??!

I asked Jess to take a picture of me modeling my beautiful new apron, and here it is:

How about that! He didn’t even chop my head off this time! (Well, he’s been known to do that…)

While he was taking pictures, my crazy parrot wandered into the kitchen to see what was going on. Jess wanted a picture of me and my sidekick, and boy! He was on a roll tonight and got another decent picture!
A crazy old chick with an apron covered in poultry and her parrot pal… you know I can’t resist such an easy “opening” for a punny comment….

It’s a really FOWL picture!!!

2 comments:

I am SO glad the fowl are on their feet and not their heads....oops!RR

 

So does that make dad hen-pecked now? :D