Pages

Another Week, Another Month…

Already this year is whizzing by. April is almost here and I've got big plans for things to do. Who knows how much I’ll get done, but I’m going to try.

Of course, the big event of the month is a trip to Canada. It will be a couple of long days of travel getting there and back, and no telling what sort of adventures I’ll have with flights and layovers. Things rarely seem to go as planned! But I figure me and my well-traveled laptop in its' new bright red case will just park ourselves where ever and wait for what comes next.

It will be interesting to see what kind of weather they have in Canada when I get up there. I don’t think we’ll be going on any picnics just yet, ha! However, I don't think that's going to make any difference. We'll have a good visit no matter what kind of weather they're having in the far north.

The other big project for April will be… you guessed it! The bathroom. By the time I get back from Canada, all the stuff I ordered should have been delivered, and we’ll be able to start work. We need to rip off wallpaper and take out just about everything in there but the tub, so it’s going to be a lot of work.

That’s just the big stuff. The usual chores will need done, and all kinds of other projects. So it looks like another busy month coming up.

At least I never have to worry about being bored!

0 comments: