Pages

Three Week Countdown!

Guess what folks!?? I looked at the calendar today, and noticed that not only is it the first day of spring, but it's only THREE WEEKS until I go to Canada!

ALL RIGHT!!!

I'd better be thinking of what I need to take, but maybe I've got a while yet to worry about that.

In the meantime, I'm making out a plan for that blasted bathroom that is still waiting to be remodeled. We've got a list now of what needs done and the order in which we need to do it.

I already know what we need to buy. We went down to Huntsville last Saturday to order a vanity, and couldn't decide which color or model for sure, and couldn't get anyone to wait on us and answer questions so we could make a final decision. Both stores we visited were a madhouse. We finally gave it up and went home.

We can't buy just anything that appeals to us and stick in there. We are limited by space, fitting it under the present medicine cabinet, getting a color that doesn't totally clash with the gold colored tub and a few other considerations. Nothing's simple.

I'm giving serious thought to riding down to Huntsville with Jonathan when he goes to work tomorrow afternoon, and going to the stores again when they hopefully won't be so busy, and get this DONE.

Some people may enjoy this, but to me, there's NOTHING easy about remodeling.

1 comments:

What's enjoyable is the "AFTER it's done" part... while in the midst of it, especially if wallpapering, you will find how strong your marriage really is ;)