Pages

Too much for one day!

This morning we had a round-up on the farm, giving yearly vaccinations and other stuff. It went pretty well, all things considered. We have a lot less animals than we used to, so I figured I could get by with this, no problems.

As usual, I was wrong. I could barely walk by the time we got back inside. Oh well!

I rested a while, then got some dough started for pizza crusts. I thought I’d take a little snooze, but someone knocked at the door. There were the 4 kids from the trailer down the road, selling stuff for their school.

Once they left, I tried again for a nap, and actually got to sleep, when the phone rang and someone wanted to talk to Jess, and that someone wanted to come for a visit. So much for the nap!

It was a very short visit, but by that time I needed to finish up the pizza crusts, we had to go do evening chores, come back in and pop the pizza in the oven for supper. After all that, I’m ready to call it a day.

A day!

0 comments: