Pages

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait. . .

Sometimes good things are merely the absence of bad things. For instance, like these:
  • I looked at all my websites this morning and not a single one had been hacked.
  • I looked at my credit cards and there were NO new fraudulent charges.
  • I went out to do chores and did NOT see a rat scuttling around in the feed room.
  • All the animals look fine, and
  • The guys went off to work, as far as I know, without incident.

I also saw a little chick with a mama hen this morning that I first saw a week or two ago and hadn't seen since then. I figured the chick hadn't made it, but there it was this morning, so that's something else good!

We had not one, but TWO good training sessions last night, and my head is spinning with information. Things in the real world are in constant change, and things on the internet are in change even faster.

It's a continual learning experience to keep up, but fortunately, there are basics, and once you learn all that, it's a matter of being flexible about the rest. What's good is I have down most of the basics, and really feel a tipping point should come soon between learning and earning.

And last but most certainly not least, Jess gave me the most excellent GOOD news that he's booked us for a week of vacation in September down at Panama City Beach.

We have a little efficiency place with an open floor plan. It's got a kitchenette, which is good since we can eat a lot of our meals there and save money on food. They even said they have wi-fi available, which is really good. That way I won't suffer from internet withdrawal or miss my classes. (I know, that's sneaking in a little "work", but these aren't going to continue forever!)

And we don't have to worry about a farm/critter/bird sitter since Jonathan is here. That's a very good thing too!

We haven't went on a "we're not visiting someone" kind of vacation in literally years. Those are always nice, but a week of doing nothing but goofing off, wow!

I can't wait to have a GOOD time at Panama City Beach!

4 comments:

GOOD! You need a "real" vacation, so here's hoping it goes great!

 

You have an "A plus" husband! What a nice thing to look forward to. I'm so glad the hacking, etc., (seems) to be behind you. You have been through enough.

 

Whoo hoo!!! Nothing is better than a few days of RELAXING at the beach! I'm so glad you're both getting away for a bit on a REAL vacation! Love you!

 

Yes, we are soooooo excited!!! I can't wait! I seriously can't remember when is the last time just the two of us went on a vacation that didn't involve visiting someone.