Pages

How Did It Get To Be August?

I mean, seriously, I can't believe how fast this year is whizzing by. Tomorrow is Richard's birthday, and that means we're well into August. Yikes!

So what's happening around here?

Well, for one thing, it's summer in the south. To my way of thinking, southern summers are just too dang hot. I don't tolerate heat very well.

Everyone here is busy these days. Jess has been getting a lot of work lately. His work load always seems to bounce from zilch to overload. Right now it's in the overload mode.

Jonathan works pretty much full time hours, so he stays pretty busy too.

That leaves me, and yeah, what with two webinars (online class sessions) a week, and other online work, plus housework and farmwork, I manage to stay pretty busy also. I have a lot to get done, and some things I wish I had done that I'm really way behind on, like going through pictures I've taken. And a jillion other things!

So not much to report from our part of the world, but to say everyone is okay, and things are pretty much as usual.

0 comments: