Pages

Mail Call!

It never ceases to amaze me how many "people" get mail at our address. I just went out and got the mail, and as I sort through it, I see that today we got mail for the following persons:

  • Tish K.
  • Jonathan Mark B.
  • Jesse K.
  • Ann K.
  • Jonathan M. B.
  • Patricia K.
  • Dale B.
  • Jesse Ronson (whoever he/she is!)
  • Michael K. and last, but not least, the ubiquitous
  • Occupant

We've also been known to get mail for Richard B., though none today. We also occasionally get some of our neighbors mail.

Considering there have never been more than 3 people living at this address, and I know that at least 4 of the above mentioned names have NEVER lived here . . . well, it's just kind of crazy we get deliveries for so many people.

I mean, come on, it's really bad when you take into account one of the above mail recipients has been deceased for over 16 years.

I guess once you're on a mailing list, you're there forever.

0 comments: