Pages

Another Saturday night...

It's still cold, and for 3 days now we've had snow on the ground. Not much snow mind you, but it's unusual for us to have 3 days in a row that are cold enough that snow doesn't melt away.

I'll admit, I'm ready to get back to a little warmer weather. I'm not fond of carrying water. I don't like cold wind. I'm a wuss.

Otherwise, it's pretty much business as usual around here. Jess is staying busy, busy - no need for any "time users" at the moment! He's had work coming in steadily since we go back from the beach way back in September!

Jonathan is working full-time too, along with staying active socially.

And me, well, I said things are pretty much as usual! My biggest frustration is figuring out how to do everything. It seems I keep adding stuff I need to do, but can't seem to come up with any tasks I can delete! I've tried making a list of all I do, and see what has priority and what I can elimate. I'm not having much luck there! It all needs done.

I need to learn how to stretch time.

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.