Pages

Trying to keep up....

If you want to read about Ellie, check out Helping Ellie Walk. It has links to Chrystie's blog about the whole surgery experience, and to Ellie's Facebook page. I've posted about her surgery on Rural Ramblings also. So I'm not going to say more here, except to say my heart aches for her and her parents. I remember what it was like after a lumbar laminectomy. Ellie's surgery was far more extensive. Ouch is an understatement.

Besides posting on the aforementioned couple of blogs, I have 5 others I post to every day. And that's only half the day's online work. In-between I do critter chores, cooking, laundry, and whatever else needs done around here.

For the occasional entertainment, I sometimes turn on the tv! I watch Castle on Monday night, NCIS on Tuesday night, and CSI on Thursday night. That's it.

I read too, but mostly it's work-related.

This is my make it or break it year. The year to spend lots and lots of time building my online real estate, so I can get some rent coming in. It's going to be a more-than-ever hard-working kind of year, but the results will be worth it.

But for now, I'm just trying to keep up.

0 comments: