Pages

DON'T PANIC!

I think people around here could use a little advice from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy guidebook:

You see, the weathermen are using that 4-letter word. . .

S - N - O - W !!!

Schools are already planning on closing early. I wouldn't be surprised if a trip to the store would find bare shelves where the bread used to be, and no milk either. Sometimes I think that people who HATE milk would still buy it if the weatherman says it's supposed to snow.

I admit, I don't have to get out on the roads, so snow doesn't affect me so much. I am, however, concerned about the guys having to drive if the roads get icy. Especially in Jonathan's case. He usually has Thursday off, but not this week! Tomorrow night is the big BAMA-University of Texas championship game. Domino's expects to be busy.

We're not used to having much in the way of snow around here. That being the case, I guess a towel might not be enough to prevent panic (another HItchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference - ""A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. . . ")

But still. . . I think we could still use the advice, "Don't Panic!"

0 comments: