Pages

I love mail!

I love mail any time. Email, snail mail, it doesn't matter. I just love mail! Even better is all the goodies at Christmas. There are cards, and newsletters, and packages! Ooooooo, packages! Lots of fun!!!!

We got one today that's takes the prize for creative addressing, guaranteed to bring a smile to your face:
First, there's that cute little face in the return address corner. Ellie pictures always make me smile! Then there's the names in the "addressed to" section. Grandma & Grandpa gives me the warm fuzzies, but Uncle Geek? That's makes me laugh!

Ellie has two uncles, and both have names that are hard for her to say. Jonathan became Uncle Geek last time she (& those big people she hangs out with) visited. It didn't take her any time to connect the name to the person!

Great addressing Richard!
And Merry Christmas to us - Grandma & Grandpa King & Uncle Geek!

0 comments: