Pages

Phase Two (or Three?)

Actually, I’m not sure what “phase” this is. I went to the Fibromyalgia Clinic, and I already started the 3-month eliminate-the-sugar diet, so maybe this next stage is actually phase three.

So what is Phase Three? Supplements, lots of supplements!

I finally sat down with my bag of goodies today, and set up a schedule for starting all these different supplements, vitamins and medications. I staggered it so I start something new every 3 or 4 days, hopefully giving enough time between each new addition to make sure I don’t have any side effects from it.

Today’s addition was prescription strength Vitamin D. My bloodwork showed I was deficient, so I’m supposed to take one capsule a week for 12 weeks. Must be potent stuff!

I’m moving forward, albeit very slowly. I’m just hoping all this stuff actually helps!

0 comments: