Pages

It's been one frustrating day!!!

Day 2 of the New Year, and already I’m getting frustrated trying to “get things done.” I’ve been trying to fix several different problems, but I don’t seem to be getting very far.

To start with, I placed an order for tea way back to the beginning of December. I placed the order by phone after the internet site wouldn’t accept my payment information. The company was closed over the holidays, and they must be swamped now that they’re open again, because I couldn’t get through to them.

I placed an order for a heater the day after Christmas, and had a question about that, and wouldn’t you know, when I called them, I got a “We’re experiencing heavy call volume. Please call back at a later time.”

I had another company I wanted to get hold of, and guess what, got the same message when I called them, “We’re experiencing heavy call volume. Please call back at a later time.”

What happened to putting people on hold? Now you have to call back whenever you think of it, and hope that when you do, you finally get through.

I sure hope tomorrow I can find someone who will actually talk to me!

0 comments: