Pages

What a difference a day makes…

Yesterday I couldn’t get closure on anything. Today was better.

First off, I discovered my wandering tea went to the wrong zip code, and ended up in Grandview, TN, then was shipped back to the company in California. Apparently it just arrived back there today. The customer representative assured me they would expedite the shipment out again, and it should arrive in the right zip code by the middle of next week.

Secondly, I received a reply to my email about the heater, and was assured the order did indeed go through as I placed it, and there were no extra charges on my account.

Thirdly, I took clothes back to Peebles I’d bought Jess for Christmas, many of which did not fit. Never mind that I bought two pairs of pants with the same waist size and inseam, one was WAY longer than the other. To make matters worse, the pants were cuffed, so there was no way to hem them up. And never mind that I had Jess try on clothes from his closet BEFORE I went shopping, and wrote down the sizes that fit. All my careful preparation didn't seem to mean diddly-squat, cause half the clothes I bought him still didn’t fit.

Somehow I got lucky today and all the clothes I swapped for to replace the clothes I bought that didn’t fit…. fit. Hallelujah! Have you ever tried to get all the pins and cardboard and bits of plastic back on a dress shirt so you can return it??? I was sooooooo glad I don’t have to do that again!

It’s nice to make some progress for a change. Hope the trend continues!

0 comments: