Pages

Currents in all directions!

There are so many things happening in our family! Everyone is streaming off in different directions, with different priorities and different things happening. I’m sure I don’t even know a fraction of what’s happening with everybody scattered all over the place, but here a few things I do know:

* Jess’s work is going swimmingly right now. He’s got jobs to last through this week and maybe into the beginning of next week.

* Richard and Chrystie are working away on figuring out what's best to do for little Ellie. They pretty well know surgery is in the picture, but the big question is where to go to have it done, and the even bigger question is how to pay for it. They need a flood of prayers!

* Jonathan is floating along, plugging away at work and working the opening shift all the time now. He lost a crown off of one of his molars today, so a dentist needs to enter the picture soon.

* Me, I’m paddling like crazy just trying to keep my head above water! I’ve got more things happening at once than usual, with trying to finish remodeling the bathroom while still doing all the usual chores here, AND trying to keep up with my course work.

It’s week 3 and still INTENSE. We had a training call today with a guru of the guru’s, and I’ll have to go back and listen to that call again. There was just sooooo much information in it, and things I’m really excited about doing! He confirmed some things I’d already decided I needed to do, and in fact already started working on this week. Making a go of this won’t happen overnight, but it will happen!

Meanwhile, I’ll just try to keep from drowning!

0 comments: