Pages

Top 10 Things I'd Do if I Won the Lottery

These are the first 10 things that popped in my mind I’d do if I had mucho dinero…

1) Pay off the house.
2) Take a train trip with Jess through the Canadian Rockies.
3) Buy Ellie anything she needed to help with her CP.
4) Help another relative by paying for her OCD therapy if she wanted it.
5) Go to Australia.
6) Help any other family members that needed it.
7) Help missionary friends and more young ladies in Africa trying to better themselves.
8) Finish remodeling the house.
9) Invest money for retirement.
10) Buy a vehicle that’s comfortable, but easier on gas.

Now I’d probably do all those things if I won a big lottery, but not necessarily in that order. However, since the likelihood of that happening are not just slim, but nonexistent since I don’t ever play the lottery, I guess I’ll have to figure out some ways to make money on my own.

That being the case, income the size of a lottery isn’t likely, so I’ll have to downsize that list!

0 comments: