Pages

Quick Update

I've got 20 minutes before my last phone call for the day. Not the week, just the day. I've got two more calls tomorrow, and one call next week. Then that finishes up calls with the course, unless they get some new ones that aren't presently scheduled. Not likely.

Actually, while the teleseminars are usually great, I'm about ready for them to be done. Right now I have to work my schedule around these calls, and somedays it's hard to get anything done but listen to calls while furiously taking pages and pages of notes. I'm doing the bare minimum around the house and farm right now.

I'm looking forward next week to having a less interrupted work schedule (as much as possible around here, with chicks hatching out every day and such), and having more time to focus on both my business and Ellie's blog and fundraising.

That's not to say I've finished with the course! I'm not even half way through it when you consider they gave us another complete course on teleseminars as a bonus.

Right now I'm just getting through calls this week, and thinking I'll take Friday as a planning day, to think about how to schedule my days (as much as it's possible to do so), so I spend the "right" proportions of time on the many things I need to do not only for my business, fundraising, but also around the house and farm.

The learning curve is steep, so it's going to take some time, but check back next year, and we'll see how far I've made it!

0 comments: