Pages

Weekly Updates

It seems like I can’t get around to posting on this blog more than once a week lately, so here’s the updates for the past week:

Aftermath from my fall: I’m still waiting for my finger to heal up. Kind of a nuisance when trying to lift anything or write. Typing isn’t so bad, thankfully.

Blog & Internet Updates: Two steps forward, one back. Learning more, but didn’t get as much done this week as I’d hoped. I put in a lot of hours studying this week, as two sources of information I’m using will be closed after the first of July, so it’s my last chance to glean all I can.

Social: My good friend, RR, came to visit this past week and we exchanged goodies. I had gathered up a bunch of yarn for her, and a few other tidbits. She had made some new curtains for our bedroom out of some fabric I had, and hemmed up a pair for the bathroom. What a great friend!

Weather: Still no rain worth mentioning. It got dark a while ago and did a lot of thundering, spattered a few drops… and moved on.

Household: Jonathan and I had planned on doing some staining today, but we had to wait until Jess was done trying to repair a leak with the fridge. It’s wedged back into a little cubbyhole, and it takes two people to move it out. Even with both of them, they had an awful time getting it moved. There’s not much room to work in or a good way to grab it, so moving it is difficult. Ended up I had to totally empty the fridge and freezer (it’s a BIG side-by-side) before they could manage to move it.

The other problem was the wheels didn't seem to be working, and the vinyl flooring was bunching up underneath it.

Anyway, since I had to take everything out, it didn’t make any sense to put it all back without cleaning the inside and the shelves first, so that’s what I did. With all that activity, our staining project kind of went by the wayside.

The Surprise for this Week: Got a call from The Phantom Son (aka Randy), who is coming to visit next weekend!!

And that pretty much sums it up for this past week!!

0 comments: