Pages

Another week has whizzed past!

My days are full. So what do I do every day, at least on Mondays through Fridays?

Well, in the mornings, I...

  • Fix Jess's lunch.
  • Feed the turtle.
  • Feed the cat.
  • Get the daily humor mailing put together and mailed out.
  • Get food fixed for the peafowl.
  • Feed the parrot.
  • Go outside and feed the chickens, guineas, and peafowl.
  • Let the sheep out.
  • Let the goats and llamas out.
  • Fill up the numerous water buckets.
  • Give the dogs some treats.
  • Usually take a few pictures.
  • Go back inside and fix my oatmeal.
  • Eat breakfast and read Bible.

Of course, there's always a few extras in there, like right now I'm also keeping track of some chicks and 3 incubators full of eggs. And there's loads of laundry, and usually some mail to put out in the mailbox, and all kinds of other goodies that pop up that need done.

When I've got the essentials taken care of, it's time to get busy on my coursework. Connected to that is building two new blogs, one directly related to future business, "Health Food Made Easy", and the other blog"Helping Ellie Walk" for using skills I'm learning for future fundraising for Ellie's surgery.

Some days there are also one or two training calls that last 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I try to get as much done as I can, but before I know it, time has sped by and Jess is home again, and it's time to do evening critter chores, and fix supper, and clean up the kitchen, and whatever else I can manage before bedtime, and then it's time to get up and start all over again.

And somewhere in all that I'm still trying to fit in clearing out stuff and doing remodeling - usually evenings and weekends. And my personal blog and email and... and... and!!!

I know -- whine, whine, whine! I'm sure everyone is just as busy with their "to do" list. Guess we could all get together and have a major pity party, then get back to work!

0 comments: