Pages

Derma. . . Done!

Today was the long awaited appointment with the dermatologist to check a couple of spots on my skin. I really didn't want to go, but figured I've been waiting a long time for the appointment, so I'd better haul myself down there.

I didn't know exactly where I was going, but I had a general idea and found the place without any problem. Parking wasn't even too bad, considering I was driving our big truck.

Since I was a new patient, they had the usual pages and pages of paperwork for me to fill out. I didn't get much more than half way done until the nurse was calling my name and taking me back to an examination room.

I barely finished the paperwork before the doctor was in there, and before I could say "dermatologist"... he was done.

What a waste of time.

Oh, okay, so I know a dermatologist thinks the problems are benign. So did I, and I'm a lot cheaper and easier to get to, ha!

And here's what else I know - that dude is raking in the money if he skips through patients all day long as quickly as he did in my case. If he was in there 5 minutes, I'd be surprised.

It's the first time I can recall I've been in and out to see a doctor BEFORE it was actually time for my appointment.

Wow.

1 comments:

wow! 5 min appt. I sure hope he knew what he was doing. But most of all, I'm glad to read here that you seem to be free and clear. :)

~Lisa