Pages

Vivid Colors!

May I present Ellie in VIVID COLOR!

Remember back when I was talking about some color in MY life? Well, here's the gorgeous hat and scarf set my friend, Sharron, crocheted for me for my birthday.

While the kids were visiting, I decided to let Ellie model the set. When I tried it on, Jonathan said I looked like a bag lady. I believe that Ellie, however, carries off those bright colors with a certain panache. I mean, just look at this face!

Cute kid with a "distinctive and stylish elegance" - even in such VIVID COLORS!

Okay, even if you don't believe it's elegant, you must agree the model is fabulous, and the hat and scarf set is fun and... well, BRIGHT!

2 comments:

NOW I know what you two got up to when C & I went to Wallie :)

 

hee, hee, you can count on us to be up to something alright! & having fun!!!!