Pages

Some Color In My Life

My great friend, Sharron, made a flying visit yesterday. Well, so she drove up here, but she flew in and out of our place so quickly after she arrived, that my head was still spinning when she left.

When things slowed down a little after supper, I got to check out the bag full of goodies she left. The bag and gift wrappings were COLORFUL and so were the contents.

There was a package of lovely stationary to use in the printer and some great purple and turquoise envelopes. My penpals ought to LOVE such bright COLORED letters!

The hat and scarf were very COLORFUL, made with some interesting yarn. And take a gander at those purple gloves with "Princess" all over them!

Also included was a COLORFUL mug with handsome roosters on the sides. Not shown in the picture is the vase full of cheerful daffodils Sharron picked from her flower garden.

A nice call from my dad, a couple of emails from friends, and a COLORFUL assortment of gifts... my birthday wasn't all bad.

But I still don't want to have any more. I'll get another year older on my date of birth, but that's all that's required and all I plan to do.

0 comments: