Pages

Homeward Bound!!!

We are all very tired and very ready to head home. We’d have been better off to head back to Seattle after we left Ketchikan. It was a long day of same old stuff, just waiting around to get to Victoria at 6pm. Our last shore excursion was a bus tour of Victoria, and I had trouble staying awake.

It’s time for home.

Several of Dad’s tour group have mentioned today that they are ready to head home. When I ran in to the group leader after a trip to return a cable to the Internet Café, she mentioned how glad she was I came along with Dad. They’d all been concerned with how he would do, and would have tried to look after him, but they all had their own buddies they were traveling with.

At any rate, tomorrow we have to be off the ship by 9:30am. My plane is supposed to depart at 12:30pm, go to Memphis, then on to Nashville about 8:30pm if I remember correctly.

Maybe one good thing about vacations is they make you appreciate home more.

And I’m ready for mine!

1 comments:

I'm glad you had this experience. It will be great to see your awesome pictures!