Pages

I got a postcard from Dallas today...

I don’t even know anyone in Dallas any more, and here I got a postcard. However, it was more a business thing, an appointment reminder from the corporate office for the Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Centers.

Apparently, all the reminders are sent from there, no matter which clinic location the appointment is for. I’m actually going to the center close to Atlanta, Georgia. My appointment is this coming Tuesday. I finally finished the final draft of he 24-page questionnaire today, so I got it finished with a little time to spare.

I’ve thought about doing this for some time, but just not sure it would be worth the time and money. I’m hoping they can at least alleviate some of the fibromyalgia pain, cutting down on the pain levels, which should make it easier to deal with the thoracic neuralgia chronic pain.

Too many doctors have told me they know exactly how to fix the problem, only to do nothing or they actually made it worse. So I’ve been reluctant to try again, but maybe

I’m afraid to hope.

0 comments: