Pages

Travel Time in TWO WEEKS!!!

I looked at the calendar today, and it hit me… in only TWO WEEKS time, I’m leaving for the west coast. ACK!!! All of a sudden I need to get serious about final preparations, and make sure I have everything in order for this trip.

I did a lot of stuff when I first found out I was going, but then slacked off, figuring I had lots of time. Not any more! Two weeks can fly by before you hardly know what happened.

Jess is driving me to Nashville in 2 weeks. My flight is scheduled to leave at 11:30am, Saturday, the 15th. I'm supposed to arrive at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport at 1:40pm, then head out at 2:30pm. I should be in Seattle by 4:10pm.

That, of course, is presuming flights go as planned. I’ve learned not to count on that. If they don’t, I’ve got an extra day to get to Seattle. If they do, then I’ve got time in Seattle to visit the Space Needle and Sci-Fi Museum (eat your heart out guys!).

I have to be on board ship by 3:00pm Sunday. We're traveling aboard the Norwegian Pearl:

For anyone who's interested, our itinerary is as follows:

Day

Port

Arrive

Depart

Sun(9/16)Seattle-4:00 PM
Mon (9/17)Cruise Alaska's Inside Passage --
Tue (9/18)Juneau (Whale & Wildlife Quest)2:00PM10:00 PM
Wed (9/19)Skagway (White Pass Summit Excursion)7:00 AM8:00 PM
Thu (9/20)Cruise Glacier Bay--
Fri (9/21)Ketchikan6:00 AM1:30 PM
Sat (9/22)Victoria6:00 PM11:59 PM
Sun (9/23)Seattle7:00 AM12:30 PM


While we're gone, I hope to post updates during some of our "down" time. The ship has internet service - both an Internet Cafe and Wi-Fi available at various locations throughout the ship.

I guess I'd better get busy - two weeks, only TWO WEEKS!!!

1 comments:

I'm excited for you! You're right; two weeks will be here before we know it. You have a great itinerary. Looking forward to hearing all about it!