Pages

Our Little Princess

Last time we visited with the Canadian crew I noticed Ellie likes to play with the plasticized menus at restaurants. I thought it would be fun to make something similar for her to play with whenever she wanted, only with pictures she could relate to instead of menu items.

At first, I was going to make something about the same shape, but when I got out the laminating machine I noticed there was a stack of plastic sleeves for luggage tags in the box. The little light bulb came on over my head – “Hey, those could make a neat little “flip book” of pictures!"

I decided on a mix of pictures with Ellie’s much loved Disney Princesses, plus Ellie and other family pictures. It took a while to find some pictures I could use, figure out the right size for the pictures to fit nicely in the sleeves, and to “lay-out” the order of the book. The first one I made was okay, but I didn’t like the positioning, so made a “NEW & IMPROVED!!!” version.

Today I got a cute little video of Ellie checking out her new flip book.

Hopefully she will get a lot of enjoyment from it.

And just because I like Ellie movies, here’s another new one of her as a kitchen drummer.


There we have it, our little Princess gone to pot. They don’t come any cuter!

0 comments: