Pages

It's almost time to go!

Tomorrow morning, and we're up and out of here and headed for Nashville.

I’m all packed and the suitcases are setting by the door. I’ve completed everything I had on the “to do” list, plus quite a bit more.

For instance, we had someone come to pick up a goat today, so I had to take time out to round them up, catch the one she wanted, and get that all taken care of.

The eye doctor called, and I had to run up to his office today to pick up my contacts. I also made a stop at the store to “top off” the groceries.

I had a last minute request to put out a missionary newsletter, and got that done, and sent out to the mailing list.

I’m sure there’s more, but I’m tired and that’s all I can think of right now. I’m going to say good-night, pack up my laptop, and get what sleep I can.

Several people have sent me very nice “Bon Voyage” emails. Thank you, thank you! The next you hear from me, I hope to be safely in Seattle, Washington!

I'm leaving on a jet plane... and hoping for smooth flights and the right connections!

0 comments: